Due to the Britannia bylaw changes made at the May 22, 2019 Annual General Meeting, Britannia memberships are now valid from January 1st - December 31st annually.
Memberships are required to register for any Britannia programs. If you'd like to register for a program, 2020 memberships are available now for purchase and are valid effective immediately. 2020 memberships expire December 31, 2020.
If you have a 2018-2019 membership and are using it to access the free gym times for members and free admission to showers and the sauna, you can continue to use your 2018-2019 memberships for those sole purposes only until December 31, 2019. If you'd like to register for a program, you need a 2020 membership.
Child, Youth, 55+ $1.00
Membership may be obtained when you register for a program or any time during the year at the pool cashier or Info Centre.
Membership fees will be automatically added to your online purchase.
What does membership give me?
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting of the Society May 23, 2018
- Eligibility to run for the Board of Management
- Mail outs about Centre programs and events
- Access to special membership programs
- Britannia membership is required before registering for programs
- Free access to Fitness Centre on Tuesdays and Fridays between 10:00am - 12:00pm
Other passes available at Britannia are:
Leisure Access Program (completed applications can be processed at Pool Cashier / Info Centre)
Flexipass (available for purchase at Pool Cashier)